Thursday, February 12, 2015

Little Shop of Horrors

Yep, it hit me today.  I was reminded it takes about two weeks for my body to start Herxing.  It started just a few days shy.  The whole day was ridiculous for fatigue and pain levels. 

We were invited to see Little Shop of Horrors at the Meadow's school tonight so I had to rest all day for it.  Only thing is I started to feel a big crash coming.  We were almost late because of me...  I almost stayed home.

The play was fantastic!  My brother-in-law and my sister-in-law are amazing at what they do and I love coming to their shows.  The kids were great!  I was perfectly distracted the whole night!  It was wonderful!  

I managed through the play well, even when we went out for dinner.  Now, my body is crashing.  I'm shaking so bad from the excitement!  The pain is intense enough to bring my GI tract crashing down and I feel like a voodoo doll right now.  (If you only knew how long it took me to type this.).  I know I will sleep well tonight.  Glad my schedule is clear in the morning...  This won't be pretty tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment