Thursday, October 2, 2014

Family night out!!

Our family had a wonderful opportunity to have a night out at an amazing pizza place!  The owner was so kind to offer us a meal for the whole family!  It was delish!

I almost made it through the evening without any issues.  I was sitting at the table with my husband and kids when all of a sudden I started to go numb.  My whole body lost sensation and I started to black out.  My whole body was weak.  I felt a huge amount of pressure in my upper back and it was scary.  I don't remember to much else... just that my husband was sitting next to me holding me up.  It happened earlier today and must be a new symptom but I'm glad I had my hubby to help out.

In spite of my embarrassing moment we had SO much fun!!  The kids were very excited!   We don't get to go out at all these days.

Thanks to our new friend, James, for all his help for our family!  We have met such kind and generous people! 


Good times!




1 comment: