Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Problem solved... Sort of.

After infusing today I stopped by the front office to ask about my prescription refill for Tindamax or if I was going to need something else.  The lady's response was...  Dr. Shah said you don't need it anymore.  

I didn't know what to say. 

All I could think of was that I am still herxing....  Which means it is still killing the Lyme.  Taking me off slows the treatment.  So I guess I'm on a break until Monday when I can meet with Stephanie.

Tomorrow morning is my last day to take the remaining pills I have and then I wait...

Week 5 done.  Starting week 6 tomorrow...  I bet anything they stop my treatments Monday and say that is all he can provide for me...  Because of the CDC.

I wish I had the $7,000 per week to go to Envita...  Or some place like there. 

My immune system is still shot, I'm still herxing, and still have a lot of Lyme symptoms.

Grrrrr...  I'm going to take a nap.  My head and joints are not liking my today.

No comments:

Post a Comment