Saturday, September 20, 2014

Huge smiles in our home tonight!

Have I ever said how blessed our family is?  A dear friend of mine, who lives out of state, sent our daughter (&kids) some fun stuff for their lunches.

I had earlier in the week posted this about my 6th grader at school.  I don't normally rant, but I was so upset!

(Copied from Facebook)
I am too exhausted to take care of my own "crap" and now my daughter tells me her "friends" at school make fun of her for what she brings to eat at lunch...  Not as "fun" as their food.  She said we are all making sacrifices in our family right now...They also told her that she is selfish for not selling all of her toys to give her mom the money so she won't die from Lyme disease.  Emma was a wreck when she got home, she just broke down.  I had to tell her I'm not dying because I am fighting and I won't ever give up. I'm so sick of what is going on at school.  I'm going to end up having to put all my kids through counseling, I swear....  Ugh!
Rant over.


To have help given to you is one thing...  To put smiles on my children's faces and to ease their burdens...  There are no words to express how grateful we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment