Thursday, July 10, 2014

Entry on 06/28/14 from GoFundMe - Hospital visit for chest pains

I am here still in the hospital, waiting for more tests. I have had chest pains since the 13th and two days ago my back, between my shoulder blades, started to hurt tremendously. Yesterday, both were excruciating. It would fade off then come on strong. Then my shoulders and arms became numb and tingling. I couldn't take the pain anymore even with my pain meds. I called my husband home and called 911. I was taken to Centennial Hills Hospital in Las Vegas. They confirmed with my blood test and EKG that I did not have a heart attack. But my EKG did not look good. Something about a line that should be going up is going down. It suggests my Aortic Artery, the one that goes behind the heart. Or it could be something else... First they are eliminating heart issues. Lots of blood work, Echo on my heart and still waiting to do a stress test. The Doctor said I'm too young for this, even though he has seen 34 and even 26 year olds in here before with issues. So, one step at a time to figure things out. Keep the prayers coming and thanks to everyone for their support! I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment